Wednesday, April 2, 2014

And this is why...


Season 2 of trail shenanigans has started! Is it sad that I am as excited as a 16 year old school girl going to her first prom? Or is it that the older you get, you learn to appreciate the simpler things in life that provide so much more than you previously would of imagined, just the "simple" sunset above for instance, stopped me dead in my tracks commenting out-loud that it was gorgeous, while pulling out my phone to take a shot, making use of the camera for something worth while instead of capturing something mind mindbogglingly childish or to capture someone's misfortune (Yep, I am guilty of that... and you are too no doubt!):)

And this is why.. I love hitting the trail, especially at dusk, it just resets my perspective, from all the daily bustle of time frames and deadlines.

This is obviously my first post of the season which I most likely be using as a reference point, to prove that I actually can be serious since its highly likely I'll have a few silly images and posts along the way:)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment